Volunteering is a wonderful way to make friends, give back, use your skills or learn new ones!
Can you help in any of these ways?
Sunday Service Coordinator
* Coordinate schedule of volunteers and information from the area leaders (greeters, worship assistants, youth ed, chaplains, hospitality) to maintain our master calendar.
* Commitment – 1 hour per week for 1 year
Office Angel to assist Office Manager
* Perform data entry and a variety of other office tasks, an opportunity to expand skills.
* Requirements – Basic computer skills.
* Commitment – One to two hours per week on an as-needed basis.
* Educate and sign up the congregation for escript.
* Requirements – Basic computer skills, communication skills, talk to local markets to update their requirements.
* Commitment – One Sunday a month for 3 months plus research time.
Human Race Organizer
* Lead us in our Human Race to fundraising victory for Unity and Sonoma County!
* Requirement – Like to walk or run. Attend training at the Volunteer Center in February or March, set up our webpage, educate our congregation about the race, hand out forms, collect and deliver forms and $ to the Volunteer Center.
* Commitment – Feb. through May.
Volunteer Background Checks
* Manage the paper file on getting our youth ed volunteers cleared with background checks and fingerprinting.
* Requirement – good follow-up skills, computer access and document organization. Being able to honor confidentiality.
* Commitment– 1 year, 2 -3 times a year running the background check and maintaining the confidential file.
* Help get our street sign repaired. It is in the exit hall off the social hall. The PVC legs are broken. Talk to Charlie, Facilities Manager, 707-584-4496, about what needs to be done.
* Requirement – some construction materials knowledge.
* Commitment – one-time project.
Welcome Program Developer
* Develop with the Board and Minister the Welcome Program to keep our visitors feeling at home, welcome and coming back.
* Requirements – computer, organizing and communication skills.
* Commitment – 1 year.
For more information about volunteering, contact the office by email at email@example.com or by phone on Tuesdays thru Thursdays, 10am-3pm, at 707-542-7729