Unity of Santa Rosa
Unity offers a positive, practical and progressive approach to understanding and applying the teachings of Jesus and other spiritual masters.
We honor the strength of diversity within our spiritual community. We serve in emotionally caring ways to all, regardless of race, color, gender, age, creed, religion, national origin, ethnicity, physical disability or sexual orientation.
Vision: Centered in God, we create a world of love, harmony, and abundance for all.
Mission: Knowing God ● Teaching Truth ● Inspiring Dreams ● Transforming Lives
Values: Unity Teachings ● Spiritual Growth ● Prayer ● Community Service ● Abundance ● Positive Living
Five Basic Unity Principles
- God is the source and creator of all. There is no other enduring power. God is good and present everywhere.
- We are spiritual beings, created in God’s image. The spirit of God lives within each person; therefore, all people are inherently good.
- We create our life experiences through our way of thinking.
- There is power in affirmative prayer, which we believe increases our awareness of God.
- Knowledge of these spiritual principles is not enough. We must live them.